The following work will take place during this phase:
· Refurbishment of South stand; building and installation of the Internal Service Level (VSI) and the slab providing access to the stands. Construction of toilet facilities and refreshment kiosks.
· Finishing touches put to Ganay stand
· Construction of the South forecourt
· End of North stand renovation; installation of permanent refreshment kiosks and toilet facilities
· Ground-level assembly of the various parts of the roof frame
· Installation of the skirt (the vertical section of the frame that runs along the walls of the stadium – see diagram) in the Ganay stand, followed by the frame
· Start of installation stage of North stand skirt
When the season restarts, matchday arrangements will be no different from this season (Jean Bouin stand, North stand and South stand all full + 2,500 supporters, including the away fans in the Ganay stand).
· Final stage of installation of Ganay stand roof frame and North stand skirt
· Final stage of Ganay stand renovations
· Continuation of ground-level assembly of the various parts of the roof frame
Opening of the Ganay stand.
For around a month and a half (up to the winter break), supporters will be distributed differently, except for those in the Jean Bouin stand. The Ganay stand, with its newly installed roof, will host a large number of supporters from the end stands (over 22,000). A small section of the end stands – both North and South – will remain operational, housing 2,500 supporters.
· Installation of roof frame over the two end stands
· Start of demolition of the Jean Bouin stand (during the winter break)
At the restart of the domestic season, supporters will regain their places in the North and South stands, while supporters in the Jean Bouin stand will be moved to the Ganay stand. The stadium capacity will rise to 48,000, and will remain at this level until the completion of renovation work.
· Final stage of demolition of the Jean Bouin stand (just two small areas of the North/South stands’ lower sections will be preserved) and start of main structural work on the new stand
· Initial stages of installation of the Ganay stand roof frame covering
· Resumption of work on North forecourt
Continuation of structural work on Jean Bouin stand and installation of the Ganay stand and North stand roof frame coverings.
Work on the Jean Bouin stand, forecourts and the South stand roof covering will continue up until delivery of the completed stadium in June 2014.